Friday, October 30, 2009

My tools and wish I had more money

Last Christmas I was presented a Grizzly T10010 10" wet grinder by my kids. Let me say that I am happy with this though I wish I had more so that I could have got something more better and robust which was the Tormek.

The package which can came in the mail was super easy to install and that was just putting in the tool rest on specially made table. Then I screwed in the locking knobs and then made sure that I put the grinding wheel and the buffing wheel.



You will need to fill in the water reservoir and then make sure that you wet the wheel enough so that the wheel is running quietly and it works like a charm.

Well I tried testing the Chisel that I had and it was done fine. I had the nick removed from my special chisel and the put the chisel on the tool rest. The tool rest is a problem with Grizzly tools as it did not have knob for adjusting the height. The buffing tool worked wonderfully well and the chisel which was sharp as it could get.

The only problem which I had head from a lot of people is the fact that in most cases there is no after sales service with grizzly and I am not sure whether that will impact me.
One of the projects that I am going to cover is the wooden bar stools

Grizzly tools are very good and I like them. Off to wood working

No comments:

Post a Comment