Friday, October 30, 2009

My new blog on power tools reviews

Hi to my regular readers and the best I wish to introduce you to my new blog Power tools review which is the best thing that has happened to me. A lot of my fellow woodworkers who I interact always have been asking about honest reviews of all the tings and that too first hand and here is the new blog which I have started.

I will be giving reviews on the power tools and hopefully that will help a lot of you folks

Here is the address http://power-tools-review-blog.blogspot.com/




My endeavor is to provide reviews of all the wood working tools as well as make sure that I cover a lot for related accessories including the drill presses, drill bit, belt sanders and carving knifes. It will also include the gouges and the hand saws.

I just hope that I can keep on working on the wood as well as doing my regular day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment